Thursday, September 17, 2015

That's my series! Its words are so tasty!


Review:
That's Not My Puppy...Its Coat is Too Hairy (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books) - Fiona Watt, Rachel Wells That's Not My Plane... (Usborne Touchy-Feely Board Books) - Fiona Watt, Rachel Wells That's Not My Pirate (Usborne Touchy Feely) - Fiona Watt That's Not My Truck - Fiona Watt That's Not My Monster... (Usborne Touchy Feely) - Fiona Watt, Rachel Wells
We just love this series! We never, ever, get tired of reading it again and again!
In each book the little white mouse is looking for his doggy, reindeer, dinosaur, monkey, bunny, train or lion that seems to be always lost. But before finding it he has to pass for many wrong ones, maybe because its paws are too soft, or its ears too velvety, or the tail too hairy. And you can actually touch them to check they really are! The text is easy and repetitive, so the kids quickly are able to "read" it, and it's full of tasty words like bumpy, squashy and fluffy, that are always funny for them to say.

A cute, cute, cute series for toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment