Monday, September 28, 2015

Where's Walrus?


Review:
Where's Walrus? - Stephen Savage
by Stephen Savage

Walrus escapes from the zoo and the zookeeper goes behind him.

At every page we find Walrus hiding disguised in a different situation: in a fountain, among the firefighters, or dancing in a stage. It's funny that the only thing he uses to disguise himself is a hat!

Only when Walrus loses his hat the zookeeper sees him, just on time to enjoy his amazing skills as a diver.

Although I find this wordless book just fine, my kids loved it. Looking for Walrus at each page proved to be super entertaining for them. I should clarify that Walrus is at plain sight (you can see an example in the cover). It's not challenging to find him.
I found funny my 6 years-old son humming a typical "persecution" tune he probably heard from a cartoon while reading the book to himself.


Age range: 2 to 5 years old.
Original post: San.booklikes.com/post/1259225/where-s-walrus

No comments:

Post a Comment