Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wait


Review:
Wait - Antoinette Portis
by Antoinette Portis

Mom is in a hurry. She holds the boy's hand . There are so many beautiful things to look at in the way, the boy keeps asking for stop at everything that catches his attention. But mom really can't stop.

Prettily illustrated and almost wordless, sweet is the best word to define this book. I could see my kids smiling at each page, looking for what was the intriguing  thing the boy put his eyes on this time! I could see them relating with this curious little character. They faces saying "I'd have stopped to look too!"

Mom is probably late at this point. But some things are worth the waiting...

Age range suggested: 2 to 5 years old. (I caught my teenagers taking a look, though)

No comments:

Post a Comment